sowmya prabhu (Intermediate)
software developer at Cloud Telematics, -, -
Your Tech Skills
About sowmya prabhu
Accomplished software engineer specializing in object-oriented approaches to network and platform development .Extensive background in full life-cycle of software development process including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance. Implementing and adapting technically sophisticated online web applications using Microsoft Technologies, C#, ASP.NET, Java and more.
Languages : C, C++, JAVA,C#
Databases : SQL, My SQL, Oracle
Application : MS Office 2010, Adobe Photoshop
- Operating System : Windows7, Windows8 & Linux
Company : Cloud Telematics
Designation : software Developer
Location : Doha
Duration : June 2015 to Current
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and supporting ASP.NET/C# projects
- Designing, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Working with business teams to analyze the business needs and design and implement solutions adhering to the architecture
- Coordinate with the team lead and product manager for new requirements and existing project modification as per client’s need.
- Research, design, and implement scalable applications for information identification, extraction, analysis, retrieval, and indexing.
- Integration of various hardware with help of API to the software based on application need
- Preparing Manuals and providing training sessions to clients
Project 1:GPS Fleet management solution
Description: GPS Fleet management solution to monitor fleets, fuel consumption, live tracking and trip history of vehicles, which is helpful for organization to manage transports in large scale.
- Designed and developed web pages with ASP.NET, HTML and CSS for the Fleet management.
- Integrated map for gps tracking system.
- Develop and maintained SQL database.
Project 2: Ticketing Tool
- Developed Own Ticketing system with ASP.NET & C# to handle customer complaints.
Project 3: Taxi Management System
Description: Drivers get updates about their trips through their customer service. This project provides payment and taxi solutions
- Developed Driver interactive Window Application which will run on windows tablet.
- Integrated MAP on Window Application
- Developed database queries to retrieve data’s from server.
- Ability to organize prioritizes work, meet deadlines and work independently. Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Active team player and a self-starter
- Intelligent, punctual, hardworking, responsible
- Distinction of being adaptable with an ability to work well under pressure.